CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yearly Update

That's exactly what it is!! I can't believe it has been a year since I blogged! I am promising that it will NOT be another year inbetween posts. Since so much has happened in this past year, and I don't want this to be a never-ending post, I am only going to touch base on a few things. WARNING: picture overload!!!

 
Newborn Pictures


First Halloween
        
First Thanksgiving


Family Christmas Picture

Picture with Santa

How Boogers used to sleep

First haircut at 6 months


6 month pictures
6 month pictures



First trip to Lake Powell

Little Man LOVES the water!!!


Our Big Boy Camper

2 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

I love that picture showing how he used to sleep! So funny... and he looks like such a big boy in he own camping chair!

Laura Burtis said...

Yay for an update!! But now that we are besties, I think you need to add my blog in your blog list :). Love ya!