CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beau's 1 Year Pictures

For Beau's 1 year old pictures I decided to take them myself. I borrowed my mother-in-laws really nice camera, which later I bought my own because I LOVED it!! With my moms help, we headed to Gardner Village. It was the perfect fall set up. I can't believe my little man is already a year old. And he looks so big in these pictures. It was a little hard at times to get him to smile because his attention was all over the place. But he did smile when people walked by and payed attention to him!! Especially the little old ladies there. They were in love with him and Beau loved the attention!!





 
 












  
















 


2 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

you got some great pictures! He is a cutie :)

Laura Burtis said...

Such a stud!!