CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fun Times With Beau

I can't believe Beau is 3 weeks old today. Josh and I have had so much fun with him. We both are still getting used to waking up every 2-3 hours and changing 20 diapers a day, but it is all worth it.
His 2 week doctor's appointment went well. He is 10% in his weight, 25% in his head and 50% in his height- very small dude!! He got snipped that day as well. I had to leave the room because I heard it was so sad to watch. I then felt bad leaving him, so either way it sucked. I'm just glad Josh wasn't home to see it!!
Beau is growing and changing so much everyday. I can't believe I just sit there for hours holding him and watching him. He truely is the most precious thing. I don't kow how people can have more than one because I don't ever think I could love something as mcuh as I love him.
Here are a few pics of Beau these past few weeks.

Beau's first bath... he kind of hated it. He likes it except when you pour water on him.


Friends and family visiting Beau.



Mom and Dad chilling at home.


Josh loves to hold Beau and watch TV. He's already trying to make him left handed so he can be a very valuable pitcher!!!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay you posted pictures! He is seriously so cute Camille! I love him so much. I wish I wanted to buy a house clear out there but I am looking a little closer to my works. I am trying to find something anywhere from Murray to Draperish, somewhere along I-15. I will come babysit still though! I was super sad about that house:( FHA is a federal housing administration, they offer loans on FHA approved houses, so they have to follow certain regulations. That is the kind of loan my dad and mortgage guy told me I should get. Unfortunately not every house falls under those regulations, like this one which I really wanted:( And it sucks cuz they said it was so I was super excited and super let down, LIARS! P.S. I love that you posted a picture with Beau and me!

Kristin said...

To answer your question, it's called extreme pickiness:) Ha! And no longer willing to settle. Too bad for me...

Hahn's said...

Okay so I just happened to come to your blog to see if you posted lately and I see that you have. Blogger is being weird about not showing that you have. Dumb blogger. JK.

I love the pics of Beau and that you updated. Keep them coming. I dont get to see him as often as I want, so you updating keeps me current. =)

Love ya!!!

Greg and Jana said...

Camille,
He's gorgeous! congrats!

Kristin said...

Girl you need to post a new blog of that sweet little guy you have!