CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Baseball

Josh has picked up yet another hobby!! He has joined a baseball league. He has been wanting to do this for a while now and finally found a league he could play in. He is now a Salt Lake Devil. Because of his work schedule, it will be a little hard but the coach said they’d work everything out. He had his first game last Tuesday and I was a wreck!! I can’t believe how nervous I was. Josh had been running and going to the batting cages everyday for weeks getting ready. He even got an early birthday present; a new bat, new gloves, new pants, new sliding shorts and a new hat!! (And boys think we ask for a lot!) I was so impressed with Josh playing!! He played 1st base the whole game and did so great. He hit amazing as well. He can still work on his running but he defiantly kept up. I can’t wait to go to more of his games.

No comments: