CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Anniversary

On August 6th Josh and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. I can’t believe it has been that long. We decided to keep it really low key this year. Josh cooked dinner for the 2 of us. I do have to say I was really surprised at what a good job he did. He usually tries to go over board but did everything perfect. He cooked stuffed peppers, corn on the cob and then had dessert. After dinner we just cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie. It was so nice to have just the 2 of us together. Not having to worry about dinner reservations or gifts. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. I appreciate everything he does for our family. I’ve never known anyone who works as hard as he does or who does as much laundry!!! I love you so much babe and can’t wait for the next 40 years with you.

1 comment:

Joe and Victoria said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two love birds will have such an adorable little boy, I can't wait to see him!