CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Update

I am now 32 weeks pregnant. I can’t believe how fast it has gone by. I have 2 months jammed packed with showers, work and getting everything ready before he arrives. These 8 weeks are going to fly by. I am now going to my doctors every 2 weeks. Everything is right on track. The baby’s heart beat is normal, 150, like it has been the whole time. I am measuring a little big, which doesn’t surprise me… Beau has gotten some BIG genes with me and Josh!!! I am staying with in the normal weight range, for now, I can’t help eating all the time. I do feel like a turkey though. My belly button is ready to pop out anytime- just like a tukey timer. I am feeling pretty good. I just get tired easily and can’t do things I used to or for as long. Beau is such a mover. Every night around 7 until I go to bed he tosses and turns. For the first little while it’s amazing to watch my belly poke out and move around and take on different shapes but after a while he really makes me nauseas. I’ve put him in time out numerous times!! The only thing I wish I could do better is sleep. I can’t get comfortable for the life of me. And when I get half way there, uh I have to pee!!! It’s all ok though, I’ve told myself I’m going to be tired for the rest of my life so I’m getting used to it.
I know I promised a belly picture, one better than the picture in our vacation post, but I haven’t had the time. I know it’s s
ad. BUT I did schedule my pregnancy pictures for next Monday and am so excited for it!!! I will definitely post those pictures when I get them back.
Here are a few pictures of the nursery, which is pretty much done. I loved how it turned out. The decor is vintage classic Winnie the Pooh. The crib was Josh's when he was little. I was slightly nervous about the condition becasue it was so old but it is in perfect shape. Not only is it a very nice crib it has sentimental value. I can’t wait to spend all my time in there with out little bundle of joy.

5 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

I love reading your updates! I can totally relate to not feeling comfortable at night as well as getting tired after doing so little. The nursery is super cute!!

Hahn's said...

I love the nursery, so cute =) I cant wait to see your maternity pictures...

Love you!

Brandy said...

Cute nursery! I am so so excited for you :) Jess and I talked about doing a shower. Did she tell you? Anyways hang it there ~ cause baby will be here before you know it and at times you will wish you were prego again, LOL!

The Andersons said...

Yae for your updates! Beau's room is adorable. Keep the posts coming I love reading em:)...

{M}PG said...

I saw your blog from Kristins. Congrats on your upcoming baby! I got the shower announcement and hope that I can make it - it would be fun to see you guys. I love the nursery, very cute.