CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Lucky Draw

Back in February it was time for my dad to put me in for special hunts for this fall. Well little did he know that I was pregnant at that time and was due in the middle of hunting season. My dad didn't think I would even draw out so he put me in for a private Buck permit on CWMU land. Well..... as lucky as I am when it comes to hunting I drew out!! Not only did I draw this awsome buck permit but I was the only one that got this permit. There was 1 permit in the entire draw and I got it!!! Needless to say Josh is pretty pissed because I always draw out the good tags and he never gets anything!! So either I will be giving birth out in the middle of Skull Valley or shooting a trophy buck 2 weeks post pregnancy!!!

1 comment:

Joe and Victoria said...

yeah... I bet Josh is pretty jealous!