CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!

For those of you who don't already know Josh and I are expecting a baby boy!! We couldn't be more excited. My dr's office doesn't do ultrasounds until 20 weeks and with Josh's work schedule I would''ve been 21 weeks. I just couldn't wait. So we went to Fetal Foto. It was the most amazing experience ever. The tech was awsome. She took so much time with us. We got a ton of pictures and a DVD played to music of the whole thing. Seeing our little nugget move all around made this more real than ever. He is such a wiggly guy, and yes I feel it everyday!!! It is much better than me puking though!! It's been almost 2 weeks since something has come up and I couldn't be more greatful.
The pictures are so cool. He was quite pissed at first having people push on him so he wouldn't hold still or give is a great bum shot, but once he did we could definately tell it was a boy!! It's nice to stop calling the baby "it" and can say "him" or even call him by his name, Beau. We're pretty sure that's what we will be naming him.

I thought a girl would be fun to go shopping for. All the bows and dresses. But there are some dang cute boy stuff. I can't wait to go shopping.... I could be in a lot of trouble!!!

3 comments:

Hahn's said...

Baby boy Mousley!!! YAY! I am so excited to meet him =) I am so happy that you are feeling better, that was horrible.

Kristin said...

I am so happy that it worked out so you could find out sooner! A boy is very exciting, and you will have a little Hunter:) Congratulations!!!

Joe and Victoria said...

I was so happy when I got your text! Congrats to you two :) You will be such a great mommy!!