CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

16 Week Update

16 weeks..... I should be feeling decreased urination; an end to, or decrease in, nausea and vomiting; occasional headaches; increased appetite; and possible fetal movement. Well lets see- I still wake up 3x's a night to pee, still have been puking, having headaches on a daily basis, living off Ritz crakers and OJ and no movement yet.. at least I think!!

This week has been awful!! I'm sure I had a titch of the flu but I was so so sick. So sick I had an emergency visit to my dr's and was hooked up to IV's with medication to help with my nausea. My Dr was worried because I was in the office a week prior and had lost a lot of weight in a week. So I was given a prescription to help with the nausea and will go back in 2 weeks to get checked. They did check the babies heart beat and everything was normal and right on so no worries there. It was just the most miserable 2 days of my life!! I even called my mom at 4 am convinced I was dying. I took 3 days off of work just trying to sleep and rest and get better so I don't get worse and worn out.


I feel like such a complainer but I really am excited. There are days I call it a "demon" and other days a "nugget" just depending on how I feel. I can not wait to find out if it's a boy or girl, only 4 more weeks!!! And I have yet to post a pic of my belly. As soon as Josh gets home I will have him take one of me. I am definately growing, still can fit into my pants but the best invention in the entire world is pregnancy pants!! If I knew how comfy they were I would've been wearing those a long time ago!! Great for after eating a huge meal, I can just let it all hang out!!

2 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

I' m happy you did an update. I wonder about how you're doing all the time! I'm sorry you are still throwing up... I hope that goes away soon!
I SO have to agree with you on the maternity pants... so much more comfortable!

p.s. love the picture of the baby!

Alecia said...

Love the update! Sorry you are feeling so miserable! I think I made over 15 of those emergency room visits for the IV hookups with my first. It's rough! I can empathize for sure! But I do promise after you have that demon/nugget (hehe) you will forget all about that! :) Excited to you see you in a couple weeks!