CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Long Awaited Update

I know! I know! I am terrible at this blog thing! I have just been so busy lately and before I knew it Christmas was here and gone, Cancun was here and gone and now we are already well into March!! I am so sorry. I was going to post a few different blogs about Christmas, sledding, New Years and our Cancun trip but I decided that it would be so much easier to start fresh. But I have to mention our Cancun trip... that's how it all happened!!

In January Josh and I went to Cancun with 8 of our bestest friends. We had the time of our lifes!! Sleeping on the beach all day, playing beach volleyball, eating as mcuh as our tummy's would allow!! It was such a blast going with such great friends. Here are some pics of our trip. Sorry that I am not going to expand on our trip or I'd be here all night!! And thanks to the tequilla I will be off of the Mexican poison for 9 months plus!!!! WINK! WINK!

1 comment:

Candice said...

what a fun trip... I seriously loved being there with all you girls!!! And guys ;) haha