CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

10 Weeks

Today Josh and I went in for my 10 week visit. It was a very special appointment because we got to hear the baby's heart beat. First, I do have to say that while waiting in the waiting room Josh had to say "It smells like pregnant people in here!" What do pregnant people smell like?!?! I just stared at him with confusion. He's slightly clueless. Then, while in the Dr's room waiting for the doctor he was very mesmorized my the posters on the wall. You would think he was a 13 year old boy in health class. It was very hilarious!! Now back to the ral appointment. The heart beat was very cool. Everything I expect it to be, a lub-dub-swishy-sloshy sound. It was beating 180 beats, which is considered fast. Which to some people mean girl, but the Chinese calendar say I'm having a boy... so I guess we'll have to wait another 10 weeks to be sure. It was so weird knowing that there is something really alive in my belly. I can't wait for my future appointments and to watch our baby grow... along with my tummy ha!!
Up to this point my pregnancy has been ok. I started getting very nauseas and sick at 6 weeks. All day long and not knowing what I could and couldn't eat. It was awful! I thought for sure it was getting better but today Josh and I went to Pzza Factory and yep that all came back up!! I have to add that my list with tuna, lasagna, garlic bread and the occasional tooth brushing in the morning. I keep telling myself that so many women have it worse than I do so I try to keep positive about it. I have lived off Tums for the past 10 weeks I have surely kept them in business!! I do have to say that I am really greatful that my pants still fit!! I feel like I am getting bigger but my clothes still fit and I have lost weight not much and not by the choice I'd like to. But I am always looking for things that I can wear and am very greatful for the styles being so flowy and big.
I am also very greatful for my hubby Josh. I have been an emotional roller coaster for the past 10 weeks. He has put up with my moodiness and sickness so well. I keep telling him that the bad trimester is almost over and we can get back to cuddling and going out and enjoying each other. I feel so bad and know I am being a beast but sometimes I just can't help it. I love him so much and as much as I say I have his demon baby in me I don't mean it. I truely love him and this baby with all my heart. He is going to make a great dad!!

4 comments:

Candice said...

I can totally see Josh saying that! haha I'm still trying to find brides maid dresses that will fit a pregnant lady! Your going to be so cute in all the pictures!

Joe and Victoria said...

I am so happy for you Camille! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Camille,

I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations! It's going to be a baby factory this fall! I am so excited!

I hope you start feeling better soon. They say that being sick in your first trimester is a good thing! Who knows?

Anyways, congratulations!

Much love,
Ali Poore

Greg and Jana said...

congrats cuz. Hope all goes well. Grandma is excited I am sure!