CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Halloween


Beau in his Elephant costume

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Although this year wasn't Beau's first Halloween it was the first time we could go out and attempt anything Halloweenish. On Friday morning, Beau and I went with my mom, sister and niece to my nephew's school parade. Beau and Ruby had a lot of fun playing around the gymnasium and watching the kids come around in their costumes.

Ruby, dressed as a Care Bear, and Beau

 I thought this picture of Beau was so funny!! His costume was padded around his tummy and butt, making him look so chubby!! It would've been so cute to see him waddling around but he didn't master walking in time.





On Friday night I went with my sister and her kids trunk-or-treating in her neighborhood. It was cute to see all the kids dressed up. Beau had NO idea what was going on, but at least I got some candy!!
All the kids

Corver, Beau and Sawyer
 Saturday was my neighborhood's annual Halloween party. It's a huge block party with food, games and music. I got Beau and I all ready to go, went outside and found a down pour of rain!!! So we cuddled up inside and gave the brave trick-or-treaters handfuls of candy. Later that night Beau and I went to our friend Laura and Micheal's house to play with our friends. Beau loves to get together and play with Corver and Sawyer.
The boys doing what they do best!!

I can't wait until next year until Beau is old enough to kind of understand what goes on with Halloween. Even if he doesn't I sill have fun!!

3 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

He looks so cute in his costume!

The Andersons said...

Yay for Halloween. It was good to see you and Corver loved playing with his buddies!

Laura Burtis said...

I loved his costume! He is so adorable!