CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Zoo

Last week my ma and I took my nephews to the zoo. We had such a fun time!!! At first it rained just a little bit but it didn't damper us. It slightly makes me sad that the zoo doesn't have as many animals when I was little but it was still fun!

Here's the new Merry-Go-Round... not so fun kinda made me sick!
The white alligator is still there. He was actually moving, it was neat.

This is one on the cutest pics ever. Two black bears cuddleing up. The one on the bottom (assuming the girl, no guy would ever let that happen ha ha!) kept biting him to get off but gave after a while. As we always do!


Three of the cutest animals at the zoo!!


The boys are getting so big!!




Missing: 2 wild animals escaped from zoo!



What a life!!

















3 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

your nephews are too cute...! Looks like you guys had a good time :)

The Nielsen Family said...

Kolton and Karter had a great time. Hey why didn't you post the picture of the when the bird pooped on your head??!!

Kevin and Janae said...

ohhh... how fun!! I miss you camilly!! FREAK! ha ha