CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Haunted Houses, Mice and Vampires!!


Last weekend my girl friends and I went to a haunted house. I was so excited!! I had not been to one since I was in high school. Well let me just tell you I am NOT in high school any more!! It was so scary! I just huddled in the back of the group held on so tight (sorry Tai) and closed my eyes. I am so thankful that Tiffany was brave enough to lead us through. I never thought I'd be too old for a haunted house, but when you're about 10 minutes in to it and are looking for the closest emergency exit... YOU'RE TOO OLD!!!!

Onto my next adventure. The other night I was sitting peacefully watching t.v. with Rufus. All of a sudden the most rotten, disgusting, little vermin ran out from under my fireplace!!!! Yep that's right a mouse! Of course Josh just had to be out of town (I swear I hate hunting season!!!) I jumped up onto the couch as fast as I could and called my mom. She just laughed at me and told me to go buy mouse traps the next day. Well I couldn't wait til the next day so I ran to my neighbors (given it is 10'o'clock at night). I scared them half to death and then when I told them it was a mouse, they also laughed! (I don't understand why mice makes people laugh, maybe because it's not in their house!) My awsome neighbor came over a put a sticky pad down next to my couch. A few minutes later I saw the mouse again!!! It ran back into the fireplace, so I moved the pad and went to bed. (Of course lining a towel under my bedroom door so nothing could get in!) The next morning I came downstairs to find the sticky pad missing!!! Yep that's right the dang thing must be bionic because it drug it into the fireplace and managed to escape! I was so freaked out. I ran right to Home Depot and bought poison, 4 traps, a sticky pad, and a mouse house trap that electrocutes them when they run in it. (I know it sounds cruel but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do) Thanks to my brother-in-law setting up all my traps I have now caught 2 mice!!! That is 2 more than I ever wanted to catch!!!! And thanks to my awsome neighbors I never had to touch the traps!! I officially HATE mice!


I know the next heading sounds kind of frightening as well, vampires. But this is actually a very good thing. If you are a Twilight freak like I am, then you would know that movie tickets went on sale. Of course my friends and I jumped on it. We are going November 22. It can't come fast enough. I get so excited every time I see the trailer. If you haven't read the books I highly suggest it. And fast!

1 comment:

Hahn's said...

sick, i cant belive you had a mouse or should i say mice... AH AH you are one brave girl to sleep at home, i would have for sure gone to my parents. I have the hibby gibbys even thinking about it.....